※ Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the listed
specifications. Transamerica Tire cannot be held
responsible for any discrepancies,and as such the information should be considered as approximate.
If your FREEDOM HAULER tire becomes unserviceable as a result of an eligible adjustable condition during the first 10% of tread life, the owner will be compensated 100% of the value of the tire. After that amount, FREEDOM HAULER will offer a prorated mileage credit, down to 25% remaining tread depth, towards purchasing a comparable FREEDOM HAULER brand tire. The owner must pay for mounting, balancing, and any other additional charges, such as taxes and freight. FREEDOM HAULER shall not be responsible for any other fees incurred as a part of any exchange, labor, or additional costs resulting from this guarantee. FREEDOM HAULER shall not be responsible for any damage or other issues caused by the improper installation (including any of the exclusions below), balancing, or selection of tire—including the selection of size, specification, type, or use of such tire (including those obligations under the “Owner’s Obligations section below”) that the manufacturer of your vehicle, trailer, travel trailer, or RV trailer does not recommend. All terms and conditions of this guarantee are limited to the terms and conditions contained in this guarantee.
FREEDOM HAULER includes the Standard Coverage and the additional coverages listed below.
The 4-Year Manufacturer Warranty is a non-prorated replacement for any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use. Non-intended uses include racing, off-road use, or competition use. If a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship occurs, the tire will be replaced at no charge, on a non-prorated basis to the consumer.
FREEDOM HAULER tire warranties are limited to the original purchaser and the original vehicle on which they are installed, and such warranties and guarantees are not assignable to subsequent purchasers or vehicles. All warranties and guarantees by FREEDOM HAULER are only applicable in the United States and Canada. This warranty does not cover any tires used or equipped on a vehicle registered or operated outside the United States and Canada.
The Limited Warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Tire branded or marked “blem,” “Non-Adjustable (N/A),” or previously adjusted.
Failure, damage, or irregular wear due to:
- Road hazards (i.e., punctures, cuts, snags, bruises, impact breaks, etc.), wreck or collision;
- Fire, accident, or vandalism;
- Mechanical condition of the vehicle, including misalignment, wheel imbalance, faulty shocks or brakes;
- Misapplication of tire or use of improper inner tube;
- Alteration of the tire or addition of foreign material.
- Use of tire chains, tire spinning, racing, off-road use, or other competitive activities.
- Costs of mounting and balancing service.
- Costs related to tire pressure monitoring systems.
- Costs related to shipping and transportation of the tire.
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damages.
- Improper use or operation including, but not limited to: improper tire and vehicle maintenance, running flat or run with severe underinflation, misuse, abuse, accident fire or chemical corrosion, underinflation, overinflation, overloading, over deflection, or failure to follow recommended rotation practices.
- Improper installation, improper mounting or dismounting, misapplication, improper repairs, wheel misalignment, or imbalance in the tire/wheel assembly.
- Tire size, load, and speed rating do not match the tire specifications outlined in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Tires with the Department of Transportation (DOT) number removed or rendered illegible; tires must bear the DOT prescribed tire identification numbers.
- Ride complaints after the first 1/32nd of tread wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition.
FREEDOM HAULER does not warrant any work performed by the dealer, including, but not limited to their selection, fitment, mounting and balancing, inspection, or repair of any tire.
Tires are not eligible for warranty if:
- The subject tire or tires are not presented and available for inspection at an authorized dealer.
- The subject tire or tires are worn beyond the tread wear bar indicators (less than 2/32nd of remaining tread).
- Uniformity issues after the first 1/32nd of tread wear.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
FREEDOM HAULER disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability, the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and liability for incidental and consequential damages (i.e., loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, road services, towing charges, inconveniences, etc.).
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
NO ONE (including a FREEDOM HAULER employee, representative, or dealer) has the authority to vary the terms of this Limited Warranty. *
When making a claim, you must return the tire to be replaced to your FREEDOM HAULER tire dealer and sign the customer signature section of the FREEDOM HAULER Tire Claim Form.
Proper vehicle and tire care are necessary to obtain the expected wear from a tire. Therefore, it is your obligation to properly maintain your tires and the vehicle upon which they are mounted, including:
- Operating your tires at the inflation pressures recommended by the tire and vehicle manufacturer.
- Keeping your tire and wheel assemblies in balance.
- Proper wheel alignment.
- Maintaining steering and suspension components to be within manufacturer specifications.
We recommend that you have your FREEDOM HAULER tire dealer inspect your tires any time you notice irregular or uneven tread wear and rotate them, if necessary.
Failure to follow any of the above-mentioned Owner Obligations may be considered a breach of the warranty agreement and result in the termination of the warranty agreement. Furthermore, FREEDOM HAULER reserves the right to review each warranty claim and deny the warranty application based on failing to follow any of the above-mentioned Owner Obligations.
* FREEDOM HAULER reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of all warranties at any time.
To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Present the subject tires, the original copy of this Limited Warranty and the original sales invoice to an authorized FREEDOM HAULER tire dealer.
- Complete and sign the FREEDOM HAULER Limited Warranty Claim form provided by the dealer, keep a copy for your records, and leave the tire with the dealer.
- If you purchased the tire from an Internet or mail-order merchant, you would need to submit your claim, together with the dismounted tire, to that merchant. You are responsible for all the costs of dismounting and shipping. Your claim will be administered in accordance with the Limited Warranty that was in effect when you purchased the tires.